Isaac Newton's Theory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Family Bible Fellowship Forum Index -> Eschatology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Isaac Newton's Theory Reply with quote

as James Randi would say, sounds like a lot of "woo woo" to me:

Is Temple Mount God’s Time Bomb?

TK
"Were not our hearts burning within us? (Lk 24:32)
Suzana

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
…sounds like a lot of "woo woo" to me:

I’m guessing the expression is less than complimentary, and you’re not entirely convinced…

But doesn’t it sound fascinating?

I imagine God has quite a lot of marvellous complexities happening throughout His creation that we are not aware of. And possibly don’t need to be. I remember having an interesting book about how the signs of the Zodiac actually tell the story of redemption, ('God's signs in the stars' or similar but I think I lent it out before reading all of it).

Even if there was something in this extremely convoluted and speculative theory, (about the Temple Mount), think of all the time and energy spent on the project, and to what end?
As you (TK) observed in a previous thread, it could be an enemy tactic distracting Christians from more important things.

TK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi suzana-

yeah- "woo woo" James Randi's (he's a skeptic about anything paranormal or religious) pet term for people or theories he feels is a little "out there."

it is indeed fascinating topic- quite honestly i am not sure if i understand it. isaac newton's a lot smarter than me-- he invented calculus, after all.

TK
"Were not our hearts burning within us? (Lk 24:32)
Blev

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds like another woo woo. But I am interested to see if this all turns out to be legitment stuff. The Bible is very complex, just when I think I have a decent basic understanding of it, I learn more stuff like, types and anti-types of scriptures. Gary Demar, who I like listening too, brings on a lot of extra things into the understanding of the bible, that are there it seems, but way beyond my basic reading undrestandings..ex.,.like when Jesus turned the water to wine and all the significance, of it being relating to the third day of creation and Jesus authourity as "God", and it being of significance and not just a miracle worked. The striking of the head on the serpent as it relates to a lot of the figures in the Bible being struck in the head like Goliath. All this stuff is too heavy for me to comprehend as apposed to trying to read the word for what it says.

What if this study proves true? It seems it does so far. The bible code has been rebunked, but there is still a lot of spookey stuff there.

I think it is possible that the Bible has a lot of more meanings behind it than what you read, and a lot of it seems to deal with complex number correlations. I will be interested in hearing more about this article.
Blev

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: a lot of good articles here Reply with quote

http://www.americanvision.org/articlearchive.asp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Family Bible Fellowship Forum Index -> Eschatology All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: